This is a MakerMakers curated project! Become a member to see the specific additional parts and steps others have taken to successfully complete the project. This is a launching board for stringing up to 56 additional RGB Neopixels.
Get started with Adafruit GEMMA with this lovely starter kit! Included is everything you need to make a basic project. There's a GEMMA board, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test out your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
Note: As of June 20th, 2016 this pack no longer comes with CR2032 batteries to make shipping easier for customers. You can buy some from us or from your local battery-supplier.
- GEMMA V2 miniature wearable electronic platform
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Coin cell battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!