This is a MakerMakers curated project! Become a member to see the specific additional parts and steps others have taken to successfully complete the project.
Sense the world around you! The FLORA Sensor Pack includes many types of sensors for your wearable enjoyment. Sense motion, direction, color, light levels, touch, and connections with FLORA sensor breakouts and conductive materials, and a few NeoPixels for experimenting with displaying your sensor information. Take your project portable with the included battery pack and stitch it into a final design with conductive thread. $100 worth of goodies for under $70. There's no limit to the projects you can make with the included parts:
FLORA main board
As of May 12th, 2015 the FLORA Sensor Pack now includes v2 of the FLORA!
- USB A/MicroB cable
- FLORA Color Sensor (TCS34725)
- FLORA Accelerometer/Compass (LSM303)
- FLORA Lux Sensor (TSL2561)
- Woven Conductive Fabric (for capacitive touch sensing!)
- Sewable Snaps (aka sewable switches!)
- 4x AAA alkaline batteries
- 3xAAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch and 2-pin JST
- JST Extension Cable
- 4x FLORA RGB NeoPixels v2
- Stainless Steel Conductive Thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60 ft
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.